Your Choice and Reservation
Please make your choice(s) from our stock list and give us your confirmed order(s). We will reserve the unit(s) and issue a Proforma Invoice(s).
After receipt of our Proforma Invoice(s), you are requested to make your immediate payment by WIRE TRANSFER. If you leave the unit(s) without payments for over 1 week, the reservation may be cancelled without notice.
Special Requested Order
If you have special order which is not in our stocks, we are ready to accept your order and look for in the markets. However, we may ask you for deposit.
Payment should be arranged only by WIRE TRANSFER OR Direct deposit OR by Cheque to:
Acc. No : 0112002734500 (current Account)
COOPERATIVE BANK OF KENYA, COOP HSE BRANCH, HAILE SELASSIE AVENUE, P.O. Box 67881-00200 CITY SQR, NAIROBI. KENYA
Beneficiary: JOYKER AGENCIES.
(Swift Code: )
or to The supplier company's account in Japan
This starts after receipt of your payment and shipment is normally after receipt of full payment. Preparation of vehicle(s) in japan (including paper works before shipment) takes about 14-35 days. The time in the high seas is about 26 days (Plus or minus 7days)
F.P.A. including the risks of Theft, Pilferage and Non-Delivery of each car
1. All vehicles imported on CIF or C&F contract basis.
2. Deposit payment at least 50%of CIF or C&F (Whichever is applicable).
3. The balance of 50% is payable after shipping. Copies of shipping document will be produced as evidence of shipping.-Some dealers might ask for 100% payment in advance.
4. Payment is accepted in foreign currency or Kenya shilling equivalent at TT rate.
5. Original documents will be released by shippers after full payment.
6. Import & Excise duty/VAT/IDF fees are payable by banker's cheque to customs authorities and is customs/ Clean Report of Finding (CRF) depepdent.
7. We will require copies of National ID card or passport and PIN certificate of importer.
8. A seven days free road license is provided for vehicles On leaving the port, Thereafter, registration will be effected in Mombasa after issuance of certificate of clearance by custom authorities.
9. The vehicle should have insurance cover as it leaves the port premises.
10. Inspection will be required before registration for PSV vehicles (pick ups, Mini vans, trucks etc),
11. Log book(s) will be sent to you directly after processing by the Registrar of Motor Vehicles.
12. For duty free importation, buyers will provide exemption documents issued by the relevant authorities.
13. Vehicles undergo roadworthiness inspections, which in case of Japan is done by Japan Automobile Appraisal Institute (J.A.A.I).
14. Delivery of the vehicle will be about 35-60 days from the date of receipt of deposit.
15. An agreement will be signed with us before importation.